When a relationship breaks down, property and assets need to be divided fairly between the parties. If an agreement cannot be reached about how this will be achieved, it’s possible to ask the court to decide how assets will be allocated by making an application for ancillary relief. This is the process of negotiating and formalising financial arrangements whilst going through a divorce.
At JudgeJP’s , we understand that ancillary relief can be a particularly difficult part of the divorce or dissolution procedure. In sensitive family law matters, you can rest assured that our friendly and empathetic team will treat every aspect of your case delicately, without comprising on determination. Please contact us to see how we can help.
Our Financial Relief Services
- Negotiating how property is to be divided
- Applying and managing disclosure of all assets, income and pensions
- Obtaining a legally binding Consent Order if an agreement is reached
- Initiating an Application for Financial Relief if an agreement cannot be reached
- Applying for Specific Orders relevant to our clients’ specific circumstances, including for the transfer of property, payment of a lump sum, maintenance and pension sharing