When going through a divorce or sepation, it’s not uncommon for adults to disagree about where children should live or who they should spend time with. While most will hope to resolve matters within the family, sometimes it might be necessary to ask for help from specialist child law team.
Whatever child law matter you may be facing, you can rest assured that our friendly and empathetic child law team will treat every aspect of your case delicately, without comprising on determination. Please contact us to find out how we can help.
Child Law Services
- Assistance with acquiring parental responsibility, either through a Parental Responsibility Agreement or Parental Responsibility Order
- Making or challenging applications for Child Arrangement Orders (formerly known as Contract and Residence Orders)
- Enforcing Child Arrangement Orders
- Assistance with child maintenance
- Making or challenging applications for Specific Issue Orders, such as where a child will go to school
- Making or challenging applications for Prohibited Steps Orders that prohibit a parent from doing something
- Assistance with CAFCASS
- Attending court
Expert Child Law in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and Bradford
We deal with all aspects of family law and provide a sympathetic and caring service aimed at minimising stress and protecting children from conflict. Where strong legal action is required, we support and guide our clients throughout the entire process. Please contact us for an initial, no obligation discussion on 0808 278 0545.