From defective work or non-payment for goods or services to breaches of terms, either written into the contract or implied by law, breaches of contract can cause a lot of damage to both individuals and businesses. Whether you’re making or defending a claim, it’s vital to take swift action to minimise negative consequences and get the best possible outcome.
At JudgeJP’s , we offer sound legal advice and a truly professional service at a low price – something many other firms in the West London & Middlesex area cannot deliver on. Also unlike some other firms, we will never give you unreasonable expectations. We are committed to being upfront and honest about the options open to you and the possible risks involved. Please contact our experienced litigators, who deal with a range of litigation services, to see how we can help.
Breach of Contract Litigation Services
- Drafting effective Letters Before Action
- Initiating small to fast-track claims
- Defending against breach of contract claims
- Complying with court directions
- Dealing with correspondences
- Preparing cases for trial, including drafting pleadings, witness statements and disclosure lists together with costs schedules
- Attending court