When we die, all our property and assets will need to be organised and dealt with by those we leave behind. This can be particularly difficult, especially if we die without leaving a legally valid, comprehensive Will that communicates our wishes.
At JudgeJP’s , we provide specialist advice and assistance in respect of Wills and Probate (the process of administering a deceased’s estate). Our strong and loyal client-base appreciates our personal service and hands-on approach, both in respect of Wills and Probate matters, whether they are non-contentious or contentious. Please contact us to find out how we can help you.
Wills & Probate Services
- Drafting Wills and Deeds of Trust
- Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning
- Obtaining Grants of Probate, where there is a Will
- Obtaining Grants of Letters of Administration, where there is no Will
- Assistance with Estate Administration
- Preparation of Inheritance Tax Returns and Estate Accounts
- Assistance contesting a Will
- Assistance resolving Inheritance Disputes
NOTE: As of May 2017, Probate Registry Fees are increasing in England & Wales